KNL Networks is a fast-growing startup operating a unique, state-of-the-art communications network. With the ambition that every modern business should be connected, no matter where in the world they operate, KNL Networks has achieved what no one else has been able to do: to provide secure, reliable worldwide communications, without satellites, at reasonable rates by harnessing high-frequency shortwave radio for long-distance data communications.
Today, the company is headquartered in Oulu, Finland with commercial headquarter in Copenhagen and sales office in the UK.
In R&D we’re a team of highly skilled engineers and developers with world-class competencies within radio technologies and SW development from lower protocol layers to the backend systems and applications. To strengthen and improve our products and services we are now looking for L1/L2 PROTOCOL SW DEVELOPERS to join our team in Oulu, Finland.
- – Work with cognitive radio protocol stack layers L1/L2
- – Design and maintain efficient, reusable and high-quality C++ code
– Network simulations
- – Work with product management to analyze product requirements and estimate the required efforts
- – Collaborate with other team members to develop stories/sprints and tasks
- – Strong coding skills in C++ with 3+ years of experience
- – Strong knowledge of Linux
- – Understanding of wireless communication and network technologies, -protocols and -topologies
- – Ability to learn and use new technologies
- – Experience of using GIT, Agile development methodology and JIRA
- – Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in information and communications technology, computer science or similar
- – Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- – Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- – Work in our office in Oulu
Please send your application no later than 15.05.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use job title in the email subject field and your name in the application and CV file names.