KNL Networks is a fast-growing startup operating a unique, state-of-the-art communications network. With the ambition that every modern business should be connected, no matter where in the world they operate, KNL Networks has achieved what no one else has been able to do: to provide secure, reliable worldwide communications, without satellites, at reasonable rates by harnessing high-frequency shortwave radio for long-distance data communications.
Today, the company is headquartered in Oulu, Finland with commercial headquarter in Copenhagen and sales office in the UK.
We are now looking for a BUSINESS CONTROLLER to join our team in Oulu, Finland.
– Budgeting together with different functions
– Development and monitoring of financial metrics
– Financial forecasting and reporting
– Planning and modeling of different funding instruments
– Business and profitability analyses, including action plans
– Daily financial operations with accounting partner (invoicing, bills, etc.)
– General administration, like insurance and rental contracts
– Ability to learn and understand how business works, especially the high tech industry
– Understanding of key elements having an impact on profitability
– Masters degree in economics or business
– Experience of different funding instruments, e.g. funding provided by Business Finland and EU programs
– Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
– Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
– Work in our office in Oulu
Please send your application no later than 15.05.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use job title in the email subject field and your name in the application and CV file names.